D-Day for Devon
The year is 1942.
Following occupation of the Channel Islands, a resistance fighter has sent information of an imminent German invasion within the local vicinity.
Help the Home Guard ascertain the exact location in time to protect Devon from German occupation.
We have now visited Devon Escape twice. In August we tried and failed to rescue the Enigma diamond but in April the same team of four returned and cracked Death on Dattmoor in a respectable time. It’s a great concept, slickly executed and with some unexpected twists. We would definitely recommend and will look forward to the opening of the next room.Debbie J
Devon Escape COVID safe Business safety rules
- If any of your team are showing any symptoms relating to COVID 19 then you must contact us as soon as possible and we will postpone your booking. Do not attend for your game.
- All of your team must arrive exactly on time – we simply cannot allow any negotiation on this and if you do arrive early then you will be asked to leave again until your time slot. If you are late then we will deduct this from the overall 60 minute playing time.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times whilst in the building. If you cannot wear a face mask for a medical reason then please email us prior to booking.
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entering the reception area and again when leaving. This will be provided.
- All teams must consist of a bubble or family group as per the government current guidelines.