Death on Dartmoor
Following a robbery at Professor Enright’s mansion, a body is found on Dartmoor with a ransom note claiming hostages have been taken.
Ascertain who is behind the kidnapping and where the captives are being held.
A hostage will be killed every hour, on the hour and the clock is ticking…
We played ‘Death on Dartmoor’ as our first Escape Room – two adults, a 15 and 11 year old. We had tremendous fun solving the puzzles which were set at a good level for us – cryptic hints were given if we were getting stuck which seemed pitched just right as novices. The room set-up and quality of props was of a high standard. The hosts were excellent, very welcoming and clear with instructions – very much recommended hour for the family.dgibbs101
Devon Escape COVID safe Business safety rules
- If any of your team are showing any symptoms relating to COVID 19 then you must contact us as soon as possible and we will postpone your booking. Do not attend for your game.
- All of your team must arrive exactly on time – we simply cannot allow any negotiation on this and if you do arrive early then you will be asked to leave again until your time slot. If you are late then we will deduct this from the overall 60 minute playing time.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times whilst in the building. If you cannot wear a face mask for a medical reason then please email us prior to booking.
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entering the reception area and again when leaving. This will be provided.
- All teams must consist of a bubble or family group as per the government current guidelines.